Sol Team Application
FIESTA DEL SOL IS HIRING!
Come join the Sol Team this summer, and be part of the 50th anniversary of the largest Latino festival of its kind in the country!
The Sol Team is the ground crew of Fiesta del Sol, responsible for maintaining a clean and organized festival.
Members of the Sol Team will receive a stipend of $7.25/hr (no taxes taken out of your payment), according to the number of hours they work during the festival.
Please read the following expectations:
• You are expected to work with a team.
• You are expected to attend an orientation given on a date prior to the festival.
• If you are interested in being a leader, you are expected to help with the Sol Team interview process.
• You are expected to bring any two forms of identification to your interview date. (One of them must have a
• You are expected to do five (5) hours of volunteer service for Fiesta del Sol.
• You are expected to ensure your timesheet is signed in and out with your and your Team Leader’s signature next to it.
• You are expected to call at least one day in advance if you should become ill or unable to work.
• You are expected to wear the designated shirt provided by Fiesta del Sol while working and take it off when you’re not working.
• Gloves and equipment will be provided and you are expected to make sure all equipment is returned to its
• A fifteen (15) minute break will be given for every shift.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below.